Age of Wonders 4: A Beginner’s GuideMay 7, 2023
Easy Steps to do the Twitter Blank Name trick in 2023June 25, 2023
Survival in the Stay Out game is a constant battle against hunger, danger, and the unknown. In this unforgiving world, food is not just a means to satisfy your hunger. Food and cooking items are a valuable resource that can provide essential buffs to enhance your chances of survival. From foraging plants to harvesting animal organs, the culinary arts take center stage as you seek to create meals that offer both sustenance and special abilities.
Welcome to our comprehensive guide on cooking in Stay Out. This guide will teach you how to create powerful, buff-enhancing meals by combining ingredients, navigating the tiers of cooking difficulty, and avoiding poisonous food. Whether you’re a seasoned survivor or just starting your journey, this guide will delve into the intricate mechanics of food preparation and help you master the art of creating powerful, buff-enhancing meals.
Discover the secrets of ingredient combinations, navigate the tiers of cooking difficulty, and learn how to avoid the treacherous pitfalls of poisonous food.
With careful planning, a touch of luck, and honed cooking skills, you can turn simple ingredients into culinary wonders that grant you extraordinary benefits. So grab your cooking utensils, sharpen your senses, and let’s embark on a culinary adventure where the right meal can make all the difference between life and death.
Stay Out: Cooking Recipes
Here are all the cooking recipes in Stay Out that you can make with their ingredients, difficulty to make them and buffs/advantages:
|Buff Name||Ingredients||Buff Effect Amount||Hunger Satisfaction||Cooking Difficulty||Dish Name|
|Stamina Refill||Armored Verliock paw||2||300||Medium||The Second Wind soup|
|Stamina Refill||Verliock leg||1||200||Easy||The Second Wind soup|
|Stamina Refill||Young Verliock leg||1||100||Easy||The Second Wind soup|
|Health regeneration||Hypercium Inflorescences||2||1||Medium||–|
|Health regeneration||Spices set||1||2||Easy||–|
|Detoxification||Giant rat tail||4||80||Difficult||The Cleansing broth|
|Detoxification||Big rat tail||2||40||Medium||The Cleansing broth|
|Detoxification||Cowberry||1||2||Easy||The Cleansing broth|
|Detoxification||Blueberries||1||2||Easy||The Cleansing broth|
|Skin Heal||Honey Fungus||2||21||Medium||–|
|Skin Heal||Russula Mushroom||1||12||Easy||–|
|Skin Heal||Licorice Root||2||1||Medium||–|
|Skin Heal||Plantain Leaf||1||1||Easy||–|
|Max Health||Porchini Mushroom||1||80||Easy||Fried Mushroom|
|Carry weight||Boar Heart||4||250||Difficult||Heavyweight stew|
|Carry weight||Boar Ear||2||100||Medium||Heavyweight stew|
|Carry weight||Boar Leg||1||350||Easy||Heavyweight stew|
|Carry weight||Young Boars Leg||1||250||Easy||Heavyweight stew|
|Stamina consumption||Eye Verliock||4||200||Difficult||The Marathon Man broth|
|Stamina consumption||Verliok wing||2||450||Medium||The Marathon Man broth|
|Stamina consumption||Verliok egg||2||300||Medium||The Marathon Man broth|
|Stamina consumption||Slippery jack mushroom||1||30||Medium||The Marathon Man broth|
|Stamina consumption||Potato||1||80||Easy||The Marathon Man broth|
|Stamina consumption||Calvatia||1||25||Medium||The Marathon Man broth|
|Radiation Sickness Resistance||Pale Toadstool Mushroom||4||12||Difficult||–|
|Radiation Sickness Resistance||Lycoperdon Mushroom||2||27||Medium||–|
|Radiation Sickness Resistance||Boletus||2||30||Medium||–|
|Radiation Sickness Resistance||Chanterelle Mushrooms||1||25||Easy||–|
|Radiation Sickness Resistance||Strawberries||1||2||Easy||–|
|Frostbite resistance||Bear Fat||4||400||Difficult||–|
|Frostbite resistance||Blyak fat||2||350||Medium||–|
|Frostbite resistance||Dog-rose Fruits||1||2||Easy||–|
|Frostbite resistance||Daisy Inflorescences||1||1||Easy||–|
|Resist Poison Poisoning From Bites||Spider Manibles||2||40||Medium||–|
|Resist Poison Poisoning From Bites||Big Spider Leg||2||120||Medium||–|
|Resist Poison Poisoning From Bites||Peat Bog Spider Leg||2||140||Medium||–|
|Resist Poison Poisoning From Bites||Dandelion Root||1||1||Easy||–|
|Resist Poison Poisoning From Bites||Spider Leg||1||80||Easy||–|
|Resist Poison Poisoning From Bites||Small Spider Leg||1||60||Easy||–|
|Food poisoning resistance||calamus root||4||2||Difficult||Fortifying decoction|
|Food poisoning resistance||Calamus||2||1||Medium||Fortifying decoction|
|Food poisoning resistance||Cloudberry||2||2||Medium||Fortifying decoction|
|Food poisoning resistance||Rosehip inflorescences||1||1||Easy||Fortifying decoction|
|Food poisoning resistance||Blueberries||1||2||Easy||Fortifying decoction|
|Increased maximum stamina||Wolf Heart||4||90||Difficult||–|
|Increased maximum stamina||Dog Heart||2||80||Difficult||–|
|Increased maximum stamina||Cranberry||2||2||Medium||–|
|Increased maximum stamina||Wheat||1||2||Easy||–|
|Increased maximum stamina||Meat||1||220||Easy||–|
|Increased health regeneration||valerian inflorescencences||2||1||Medium||–|
|Increased health regeneration||Mint||1||1||Easy||–|
|Increased health regeneration||Macrotyphula Mushroom||1||10||Easy||–|
Cooking Tips For Better Food and Buffs
- In Stay Out, cooking food is crucial for survival. You have two pot sizes: Tourist Pot (5 portions) and Airborne Pot (3 portions).
- Adding water to a recipe doubles the calorie content of the food.
- Cooking skills lower the chance of getting food poisoning.
- Investing in Food Poisoning Resistance reduces the risk of falling ill from poisonous food with 1 point.
- Some ingredients in the edible table are safe and won’t cause food poisoning. However, every cooking attempt carries a chance of getting food with 1 point of food poison attribute.
- The frequency of receiving 1 point of food poison depends on your cooking skills and the cooking difficulty.
- Certain ingredients are inherently poisonous and will always result in food poisoning. The level of poison can be higher than 1 point, and some poisonous ingredients have interesting attributes.
- A comprehensive list of ingredients can be found on so-wiki.ru, but note that the English names of the ingredients may be misspelled.
- Combining multiple ingredients with the same attribute applies the attribute only once to the food, taking the highest value.
- The chance of getting poisoned remains the same, regardless of the number of ingredients used (determined by the highest attribute in the pot).
- The cooking chance is the same for both pot sizes. The small pot which is the Airborne Pot (3 portions) is suitable for quests, while the big pot which is the Tourist Pot (5 portions) is more efficient when cooking for yourself.
- Understanding these cooking mechanics will help you make informed decisions and increase your chances of survival in Stay Out.
Congratulations! You have now mastered the art of cooking in Stay Out, harnessing the power of ingredients to create meals that not only satiate your hunger but also provide valuable buffs for your survival. By understanding the mechanics of cooking, ingredient combinations, and the risks associated with food poisoning, you are well-equipped to navigate the culinary challenges of this unforgiving world.
Remember to carefully choose your ingredients, experiment with different recipes, and consider the cooking difficulty and your own skill level. With each successful meal, you’ll enhance your chances of survival, gaining potent buffs and fortifying yourself against the dangers that lie ahead.