Humans can make mistakes and second thoughts. So after you have named your Cult something ridiculous or have made a spelling mistake there are ways to fix this. You can rename your Cult by following this step-by-step guide.
In this guide, I will show you how to rename your cult in Cult of the Lamb.
Cult of the Lamb: How to Rename Your Cult
Method 1: Rename Cult By Changing Save File
- Go to the following directory/location on your PC: C:\Users\%USERPROFILE%\AppData\LocalLow\Massive Monster\Cult Of The Lamb\saves. In order to save your progress, create a copy of your save file. The “slot 0” designation indicates that the game was started in the first available slot. We don’t want to wipe off the save file by mistake while we’re messing with it.
- Go to the Cult of The Lamb Decryptor website and upload your save file. Your saved data, decrypted, will be downloaded to you.
- To find the term “CultName,” open it in any text editor and press CTRL+F.
- Make the necessary changes to the file, such as changing the cult name, and then save it.
- In the saves folder, overwrite the current save with the updated one.
- Start the game!
Though the old name will still appear in the file, for the time being, it should now reflect the new one in-game.
Method 2: Rename Cult By Changing Save File
You may rename your Cult whatever you choose in Cult of the Lamb by completing a certain task in the game. You may keep the current name, but if you want to give your Cult a more unique identity there is an official in-game way. The rename option occurs after you have vanquished Valefar on your second run through the Darkwood Dungeon. After returning to the Cult, a member of the group will approach you. They will give you an option to rename your Cult. It’s vital to give some thought to the name before you start using it. Here are a few good Cult names.
When given the opportunity to do so, altering your Cult Name in Cult of the Lamb will permanently change your Cult Name going forward. It’s the case as least as of the time this article was written. So, think carefully about the name of your Cult since it’s your only opportunity. Coming up with a name on the spot might be a hassle. It’s possible to change your Cult name, but you’ll have to create a new save and go to the Naming point if you don’t like it. This is why it’s helpful to have a name in mind. Therefore, remember a few names.
All the details on how to alter your Cult Name in Cult of the Lamb were covered here. This manual should have been of some assistance to you.