Revolve Games: The Latest Play-to-Earn NFT Blockchain MultiverseOctober 15, 2021
Gartic Phone Game: How to Play, Stream and So Much More!October 17, 2021
Halo: The Master Chief Collection will be accessible for free until October 17 at 11:59 PM PT, according to 343 Industries (2:59 AM ET on October 18). The promotion is available on Xbox and Steam. During this time, the whole collection is also on sale (50% off), both as a bundle and individually.
Read More: Top 7 Games Like Krunker io.
Halo: The Master Chief Collection 50% Off Today
There are a total of titles (Tagged as DLCs on steam) in the Halo: The Master Chief Collection:
- Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary
- Halo: Reach
- Halo 2: Anniversary
- Halo 3
- Halo 3: ODST
- Halo 4
The flat discount in all countries is 50%. So here are the before and after prices in various countries and currencies:
- U.S: $19.99 at 50% (Original Price is 39.99, saving you $20)
- Canada: CDN$ 24.99 at -50% (Original Price is CDN$ 49.99, saving you CDN$ 25)
- British: £14.99 at -50% (Original Price is £29.99, saving you £15)
- New Zealand: NZ$ 29.97 at -50% (Original Price is NZ$ 59.95, saving you NZ$ 29.98)
- Euro: 19.99€ at -50% (Original Price is 39.99€, saving you 20€)
- Australia: A$ 24.97 at -50% (Original Price is A$ 49.95, saving you A$ 24.98)
Halo Free to Play For 2 Days (October 18)
Season 8 of Halo: The Master Chief Collection is presently in progress, and it includes new features such as custom game browser support, as well as a new weapon and vehicle skins for Halo: Combat Evolved and Halo 3. In addition, there are additional golden collectible Moas hidden throughout the campaign tasks, as well as a new terrain called Icebox. Halo 3 and Halo: Reach now have new Mythic Armors inspired by mythology and high fantasy.
Xbox Game Pass subscribers may also get Halo: The Master Chief Collection. Halo Infinite, the newest installment in the series, will be released for PC, Xbox Series X|S, and Xbox One on December 8. The game, however, will not include a co-op campaign or Forge at launch.